I recommend all my girls look this over. These 60 Little Tips Can, and will, Change a Girl’s Life. If you haven’t already, check out Serendipity and Creativity‘s blog post. Below are 20 Little Tips that I would add to it:
1. Know of at least one good place to go eat at with your girls. This is someplace casual and nice, but not a acceptable for a date night.
2. Make friends with a taxi driver you can trust. They should be good drivers, honest, and in no way creepy. Test taxi drivers out when you are with a group, not alone. Once you’ve found your taxi-friend, you can rest slightly more assured you will never have taxi problems again!
3. Need emergency blush? Use your lipstick. Keep in mind a little goes a long way!
4. A braid can make the worst of bad-hair days turn around.
5. Keep back up pony-tails and bobby-pins in your purse.
6. Keep those extra napkins from your seldom fastfood visits in your glovebox. They will come in handy.
7. Buy witch hazel, and use it daily.
8. Don’t take drunk pictures. It will get posted on a social media platform. It will be embarrassing.
9. If you dismiss the tip above too many times, your profile will make you look like a complete mess. This should be even more embarrassing.
10. Pack a lunch for work once a week, it will save you money.
11. I think almost every cable provider has a workout on-demand channel. You really don’t have an excuse. There’s cardio, yoga, and so much more!
12. Keep an extra phone charger in your car.
13. Again, drink water.
14. Keep your apartment tidy, so when you have people coming over last minute, you aren’t scrambling to get things looking good. You can scramble to get things looking even better.
15. Have a surplus of toilet paper on hand.
16. Get to know at least one neighbor.
17. Take different routes to work/school. It will keep you from feeling monotonous.
18. Keep in touch with your siblings, younger and older.
19. Put art on your walls! It makes your place feel more homey, and honestly filling the holes when you are moving out is oh so easy.
20. Smile often.
The list is still not complete! Have you got any tips that could change a girl’s life? I’d love to hear what you’ve got to say. Honestly, I think a book written about this topic!
- Download a banking app.
- Drink more herbal tea. It will save your life.
- Making your own coffee/tea instead of buying it will make you a rich woman.
- Always have at least 6 chap sticks stocked up.
- Check out thrift stores. You may have to wash things three times before you get the old lady smell out, but it’s well worth it.
- Never buy cheap jeans.
- Buy cheap sunglasses instead.
- Don’t chase boys.
- Wrinkle spray and a hair dryer erase all need to ever use an iron for all of you lazy ironers like me.
- Wear slippers when you have to drive in heels.
- Wear slippers when you’re travelling.
- Wear slippers at all moments that it’s even slightly acceptable to wear slippers.
- Spend a little extra money on your make up; it’s so worth it.
- Get running sneakers that are actually…
View original post 637 more words